Friday, 15 June 2012

15th June

We did a two questions:
The first one about what kinds of rehearsal tasks were we set by ourselves and others and how did we complate them.
well I don't know how to answer really I just do it but I changed my voice think about how to react to other peoples charactors and what the lines mean in certin points. For example I react to Matthew playing Edmund like he is a nosanse and going to get us all into trouble and throwen out and showing us all up but later on when I see him again I'm angry and want to shut at him because I was worred about him and it's like he would not know how I feel and some other stuff like how I would be suprised about a gaint talking beaver and sante clues has I think there not real and when santa gives Lucy a knife it's like why she like 8 years old.
The secound was what kind of research did I do into my role and acting skills and overall production.
I was like

No comments:

Post a Comment