We watched the stuff we did yesterday back and I noticed I'm not speaking very clearly I also need to say lines prouly has I wathert miss out or change a few words which I should not do and I need to make sure that I don't go anyway where someone is blocking me and I need to speak a bit more loudly.
I also noticed how half the time I am just standing there I do not mean to do it and know I was doing it but I need to look out for that. I also need to make sure I do not say lines to close or to far away from others and learn when to say them to make them more realistic.
I knew this was going to happen but my emotional actions look fake and not real at all, so I need to work on them a lot more as well as my lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment