Wednesday, 23 May 2012

18th may (part 1) (priotys one)

This morning while in the computer room we had been talking about what you need to concentrate on and what prioty we need to do them in so I thought about what I needed to do and what order I should do them in and why I should do them in this order.

    1) Memorise Act 1 (Scene 2)
I thought starting by memorising Act 1 would be best because I know the first half of it and if I were to memorise the rest then I could start concentrating on blocking and bits of business for it. I could also use all of my time memorising Act 2 instead of trying to do both toghter.
    2) Memorise Act 2
After number 1 I thought this was number 2 as I have explained in the last one after I learned Act 1 Scene 2 then I'll learn this act so I can start concentrating on the blocking and business within the act.
    3) Blocking and spacial awareness in all scenes
There are scenes where we have to be in front of scenery or have to be in a certain places so others can see you and other members of the cast. We sometimes also need to be behind something as well as in the fight and I need to know where others are so I don't bump into them or fall over other people.
    4)business and character
I need to think about my character and what type of business he would do and why he would moved to diffrent places and how he would move.
    5)Emotional Memory
I need to think about how myself as well as other people would react at emotional points in the play.
    6)blocking for the other cast
I need to move and be in the other cast for their show as well, so they can peform their play right. Such as moving platforms and perform a few extra roles and movement bits in the show.
    7)speech AKA speaking clearly
I need to be able to speak clearly so the audience and other members of the cast can hear me and know when to say their lines.
    8)Confidence
I need to get into full character and just act and get on with work and not lose the character if I forget blocking, lines or do something daft.

No comments:

Post a Comment