Well there was not that many people in so we had to think about what scenes needed doing instead. I thought that since me and Aslan were both in, we could try and do half the scenes where it's just the two of us. The first scene we talk to each other about is easy but the others were a little tricky, as we had to miss half the stuff in between the two of them and I got a bit confused.
So we started off with the first time we talk and how it should be done. We started off with us both going behind the stone table and when Aslan says "what do you see?" he go's left and I go right and walk to the front of the stone table where I say my line. Then when he asks "what else?" I look and point towards something and then face him and say the last few lines. When he says his line after this Susan's horn goes off and we look stage left where she runs on and we had to skip this bit since we did not have a Susan.
The next bit is after the White Witch has gone, he tells me to come and look at a map so I go and meet him at the stone table. He gives me a map and when he says "lets look at the map" I open it up and put it on the stone table and we start discussing about what to do until I say "but Aslan you will be there yourself won't you?" He says his line and then starts to pace stage right while I go back to looking at the map.
Until Susan and Lucy have finshed their lines where I say mine about a possible night attack, I notice Aslan is not listoning and wondering what his he thinking about I go up and tap his shoulder.
No comments:
Post a Comment