Friday, 25 May 2012

25th may (part 1)(proitys two)

   1) Memorise Act 1 (Scene 2)
I've not done much on this unfortunately since I concentrated on Act 2, since it seems to be the one we are doing the most of at the moment.
    2) Memorise Act 2
On Wednesday we went over this act, well not all of it about 50% of it, and I learned I did not know much of my lines. I thought I knew more than I did so I started learning lines and yesterday we did the scenes and I remembered them so I'm doing fine on these and should know them all by next Wednesday.
    3) Blocking and Spacial awareness in all scenes
Ok so we did the fight scene on Wednesday and I thought my spacing in that was very good since I did not bump or get to close to anyone. We also did a few of the other scenes before that and by the looks of it we need to sort some of it out which we did yesterday. We thought about the scenes with me and Aslan as we have not done these scenes very much and needed to block them better. For example when I asked Aslan "should we not camp on the far side, the witch might try a night attack" instead of Aslan standing next to me looking at the map, he paces and then I go over and tap him on the shoulder.
    4)Business and Character
I have though about how my character should act and tried to upgrade that, like for the fight I go to Edmund and then go after the witch angry. I also thought about how Peter would react when his family was in danger or scared for example when the White Witch comes on I go after her and after she flings my sword away, I pick it up and go back towards my family. The same thing goes when Aslan roars at Lucy, I stand in between the two of them.
    5)Emotional Memory
I started to think how people and most importantly how Peter would think of many of the emotional things that happens and he sees. For instance how he thinks the sea is beautiful and also when he's with Aslan talking about the hills and deep valley, he would see it and think of it. I also thought about how he would be when he sees Edmund injured and dying on the floor.
    6)Blocking for the other cast
Well we were supposed to do this on Wednesday but we did not get around to try and block stuff with the other cast since I'm not in the fight scene.
    7)Speech AKA speaking clearly
I have been trying to speak slowly and clearly so people can understand me when I say half my lines I also have a bad habit of looking at the person I'm talking to and facing sideways when I should be at least having my head towards the audince or looking at the audince half the time.
    8)Confidence
I'm trying to remember not to be to self conscious about what I'm doing and just going for it no matter what other people think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment